Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lavender Dresses

It's no secret that navy blue dresses are really difficult to sell, but is it the same for lavender dresses? It appears so, as this lovely Franklin Original dress I have gets no attention in my Etsy or brick and motor store. Too pastel? I don't wear lavender myself, but this dress from maevintageinc makes me wish I did:

Oh why aren't you black, dress?! You are so perfect. Exactly my size and style, except for the color. A very good price too. I'm really surprised it hasn't sold. So is this just a coincidence, or is nobody a fan of wearing lavender?

1 comment:

  1. I think the second dress is very cute. The kind of dress I can see being worn on a late spring day at the beach. I don't think that lavender is that bad of a color. I do like it more than pink.

    ReplyDelete