Friday, December 31, 2010

Time For Change

I have realized I spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing. My mind is constantly racing with sewing projects, ideas for the store, the thousands of items I need to list on Etsy, blog posts, business ventures and everything in between. So many ideas and very rarely do any of them come to fruition. I suppose in some weird way I've gotten into the mindset that as long as I'm thinking about it things are getting done when, obviously, that couldn't be further from the truth. Right now I get about 1/10th done of what I should be doing.

So no more! I'm not going to focus on the mistakes, just moving forward. I'm leaving my usual hibernate-until-it-magically-gets-better-on-its-own tactic behind and I'm going to start thinking positively. There are many adventures yet to be had with the store. And maybe with some positive thinking I will have a bunch of 90 year old women that haven't bought any new dresses since the 50s come in with armfuls of stuff to sell. Maybe.

I hope your 2011 will be as good as I'm going to make mine and all that cliché stuff.

xo

1 comment: